Post: The Waitlist Is Over!!
It's been just about a week since I announced my education subscription and I’m overwhelmed by the response I have gotten!
Thank you so much for joining me in my quest to increase awareness and knowledge in the realm of pelvic health. I am looking forward to working with you and sharing all of my insights from all my years of practice.
Due to the great interest in my Pelvic Health Education and Mentoring subscription with the monthly group session, I am happy to announce that it will be going LIVE today!
As a reminder, here is what is included in that plan:
Become a more proficient and confident practitioner in Pelvic Health. Monthly newsletter with evidence-based content for pelvic health practitioners, access to a full video library of online courses, and webinars with new content every quarter. Monthly group meetings for Q&A on pelvic health practice.
- 1 newsletter every month that includes articles, outcome measures and interventions specific to orthopedic pelvic health and functional medicine
- 1 90-minute Zoom group session per month where we discuss Q&A from the subscribers
- Access to a video library with content that includes online educational courses, short webinars and intervention/exercise videos
If you are on the waitlist, you now have the opportunity to subscribe! You can do so by clicking the button below.
If group mentoring isn’t your thing, and you’re looking for something a little more personalized, I also have launched my
Inside this plan you get everything offered in the basic plan + 1 private mentoring session/month. Learn personally with me to meet your clinical practice needs.
PT, PTA and OT and other health care practices who wish to take their practice to the highest level!
- 1 newsletter every month that includes articles, outcome measures, and interventions specific to orthopedic pelvic health and functional medicine
- 1 private mentoring session/month with Susan
- Access to video library with content that includes online educational courses, short webinars and intervention/exercise videos.
Again, thank you so much for the support for those of you who have already joined. As I start to get my feet wet with this subscription, I’ll be dripping out video and written content to fulfill your educational needs. If you ever have any questions about any of the content, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m looking forward to going on this journey with you!